CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The tropical smoothie cookie drama

Some of you already know about the "tropical smoothie cookie" drama, but for those who don't....Tropical smoothie cafe is a sandwich shop that jason and i go to alot because it's right next to jason's office and it has good sandwiches. But more importantly it has the BEST cookies!!! My fav is the the Hope's Royale cookie (chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, coconut, YUM!!!). Anyway, my wonderful, thoughtful, big behind loving husband was trying to be romantic and so decided to order me a box of the cookie dough from the owner. By the way, i was on a diet when he told me of his romantic deed. So a week passed and the shipment arrived...a 45 pound box of Hope's Royale cookies dough, that's right, 45 pounds of pure evil. There was a least 200 cookies dough balls in the box. Needless to say the diet went out the window and we proceded to pigout on cookies for the next several weeks. I was hoping that if i ate a whole bunch I'd get sick of them, but no, I just loved them more. And i could never eat just one either, it was always 3 or 4 at a time. Ughhhhh! (also, i found out that each cookie has 200 calories (awful) and we always ate them late at night (more awful). So, finally, the reason for the cookie drama story is to report that we ate the last cookie last night. Hallelujah!!!!! It's my husband goal in life to make me at least 300 pounds(I'm not joking either) but I made him swear on his life that he'd never order a box again. So, I gained at least 5 pounds from those dang cookies, but i have to admit, it was a delicious 5 pounds.

2 comments:

Daily Drama Mama said...

Man after my own heart. I want to know how much did it cost? Or is that tacky. Well what am I saying? Spill it or else I am taking away your invite again. That's right I have resorted to blackmail. So give it up. Plus you didn't even share. I thought we were friends. Well maybe you decided I didn't need them cuz I am already quite fluffy. Thanks for thinking about me.

Daily Drama Mama said...

i am really upset that you didn't even share. You know how much I love sweets, especially cookies. c'mon!!!!

daily drama mama's other half.