CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

DANCE FEVER!!!!!

I've taken the plunge, I've signed Jason and I up for dance lessons YIPPEE!!! Elder Ballard says mothers need to take care of themselves and have interests of their own, so that's what i'm doing!! I've always wanted to take ballroom dance lessons with Jason, so, away we go. It's every friday night at 7:30 and they teach a different style everyweek (samba, waltz, cha cha, etc.,). I'm so scared, but i've decided i'm not getting any younger so now's the time!!



So, this is what Julie is envisioning after just a couple of lessons!!!









And this is what Jason envisions!!!!









Help!!! I may have inadvertently given Jason a license to fulfill all of his John Travolta/Kevin Bacon dance dreams. (Anyone who ever witnessed Jason and his brother at the ASU saturday night dances knows what I'm talking about!!)

***Good thing I always had a crush on John Travolta***

P.S. Any of my friends who would like to join us for dance lessons let me know.

5 comments:

Kahanu said...

I love your new background. You must teach the technically challenged aka- Kahanu how to do cute stuff like this for my blog. You are doing amamzing at this living in the moment. I need to put that article on my to do list this week! Okay, sadly we missed those ASU dance years but I can totally see Jason wanting to be John Travolta. It sounds a little like Dave at BYU-H dances. There he was in the middle of the circle doing the splits!

Daily Drama Mama said...

Way to get your bloggin' groove on!! Holy cow that was funny. Who knew there was this bloging maniac diva inside you? Oh yes, I belive there is a blog diva in all of us. You need not have blogging envy anymore!! Girlfriend you have arrived!

Kirk and Aly said...

Go you- Julie! After watching Raya's dance skills, I know where she must get them from! There's no way we'd take dance classes with you guys, you'd show us up for sure! How fun for you though!

BTW - our blog address is nielson6forever.blogspot.com I'm glad we can keep in touch this way instead of just running into you at Target when I'm buying the economy pack of pregnancy tests or something. :)

Tami said...

Every Mother loved Elder Ballard's talk at General Conference. I found your blog and was excited to read about your family. I hope you have fun dancing, I think that would totally be fun. You're family has grown and I enjoy seeing your sweet family. Take care!

Heather said...

I am so jealous! I have always wanted to take dance lessons with Zak. One ward activity they taught some dances and we tried it out. Zak has no rhythm so that squashed my dreams! Have fun.

I love your blog!