CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Phone Dyslexia

So, Mindy thought this story would be perfect blog material. Unfortunately i still haven't figured out the whole picture thing, so I can't post a pic with it. Most of you probably don't know this about me, but i have a secret, when i talk on the phone, i LITERALLY cannot do anything else. I think that's one of the reasons i HATE talking on the phone. So, when someone calls me, I have to run upstairs to my room and lock the door (so the kids can't come in) and then go into my closet and close the door, this is the only way i can talk on the phone. (what is wrong with me? i need phone therapy! I think Mindy is the exact opposite of me when it comes to phone skills so I'll have to get a few pointers) Anyway, all of you know that i have a sister in prison right now and she calls me almost everyday, she only gets 15 minutes to talk so up to my closet i go whenever she calls. Well last week i somehow forgot to lock the door to my room, but since i was already sitting in my 'phone talking spot on my closet floor', i was unable to get up and shew them out the door, because that would require me to talk and move them at the same time, something i am unable to do. So i just stayed on the floor and totally focused all my energy on hearing what my sister said while blocking out the fact that my kids were in the room. Well, apparently i did a pretty good job of this. After 15 minutes the phone call came to an end and i started to get up from my spot when all of a suddden i felt something falling onto my arm, i looked down and saw chunks of hair on the floor and on my clothes. I am so phone challenged that i didn't even notice that Raya had been sitting right next to me on the floor, with a pair of scissors. But did she cut her own hair? oh no!!! she cut mine. That's right, she chopped my hair!! I spent the next hour cutting about 3 inches off my mane and layering the heck out of it to try and hide the missing chunks. Thanks raya for the new do. And if anyone has any tips on how to talk on the phone and use my brain at the same time, please let me know.

1 comments:

Daily Drama Mama said...

OK. That is what I am talking about!! Great stuff. I laughed a big ole belly laugh on that one. My next question is when is Raya free from Groundation? Bree thinks she could help her friend break out. I can picture the whole scene because you do the same thing when you want to block a bad story out or a scarry scene in a movie.